Tuesday, December 22, 2020

 

The Demon Strikes Again!

          “Someone is here for you from Ashley’s family,” Paul informed me as I took a step back in surprise. “What?” I asked “Who?” Paul stood still holding his rods and began to ask. Paul, Harry and I were in the basement of the Victorian House Museum, a place I call the Paranormal Gem and this would be why. Why would someone from their family possibly be coming to me? Then it hit me. I already knew why. I suddenly took another step back and became quite while Paul went to work.

          “Who are you and why are you here?” Paul asked the spirit who had just lit up one of my little cat balls I brought with me for the spirits to play with. A resident ghost, Howard, who resides in the basement of the house, had informed us by pointing down the dark basement hallway that someone who was different from the home, was down the hall. Once he told us this, he then pointed down the hall for us to watch using Paul's rods and then the little ball lit up! Now we were trying to find out who it was.

          “It’s a Grandmother figure from Ashley’s family. She came to ask you for help. “He really needs help.” She told Paul.

          I knew it! I thought to myself.

          Ashley’s family member had contacted me a few weeks ago seeking help. He told me that he thought he had a bad spirit attached to him since he was a child. Talking to him I soon realized he sure did and it wasn’t just a bad spirit, it was a demon!! That night the demon tried to get to me because I had passed on his number to someone who could help get rid of it. By me helping him, it was trying to now get to me. In an instant I learned how to do the white light of protection to save me (previous blog article: How the White Light of Protection Saved Me!)

          Now a Grandmother to him was coming through asking for help. This isn’t good. How did she find me and how can I help? I felt so bad. I knew if she had found me, which had to be hard to do and knew of the problem, it must be worse or going to get worse soon! And I was right.

          The next day, I called his relative I knew, and asked her to get together with their grandmother who I knew would help, and get him to priest! He needed an exorcism and right away! I knew he had children and sure enough, just like I thought it was coming after one of them!

          Driving home a few days later, from a long trip that weekend from upper Ohio, my phone buzzed with a message from the man’s wife, who had contacted me asking for help. She had woke up in the middle of the night to their baby monitor going off. It was one of those motion censored camera baby monitors. I used to have one so I knew how they worked. If the baby/child moves the motion turns on the camera showing the parent their child. However, she didn’t see the baby moving. She wondered why it was turning so she went to go check on her child, finding the baby fast asleep in bed. “The baby didn’t look like it moved at all so I decided since I was up to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water.” A few minutes later planning to walk to the kitchen after the bathroom she saw something that would horrify her forever! “In front of the babies bedroom door was a tall black shadow that looked bulky and strange.” It might have had horns on its head, she wasn’t sure she just ran into their bedroom and told her poor husband.

          I was right; it was coming for the baby now!  I told his wife what to “Call a priest right away because your husband needs an exorcism right now! She informed me that she understood and had seen movies about this kind of things but couldn’t believe this was really happening to her and her family! I understood what she meant. I told her after what I had experienced regarding it myself, I also had to face the same reality which for me wasn’t easier either! She then told me that their children hadn’t been baptized yet so that scared me to no end. I said you need to do that right away!

          I also talked to her about the White Light of Protection and how to use it to protect herself and her child. “It saved me!”  I informed “I know it can you!”  I also sent her directions on how to do the White Light of Protection. I told her, “It’s not anyone’s fault this is happening.” She hadn’t done anything to bring in and I knew her husband hadn’t either, it just finds people and in a weak moment, it’s let in and attaches. “Even though it sounded crazy this WAS HAPPENING!” I exclaimed, thinking so myself and not believing I was giving out such advice for the first time in my life!

          I am so worried about their baby. I knew it was coming for the poor child if they didn’t get help! She informed me she would call the priest in the morning. I hoped so.

          The next morning I messaged to see how it all was going. She said her husband was upset and not wanting to deal with what was quite happening yet.  I expressed my fear for their baby again and the need for help and she informed me that she would call tomorrow for the children to get baptized right away.     

          Consequently, this is not the first time that the Victorian House and Ashley have collided. Not the first time indeed!

           Ashley had come through on my 2nd visit to the Victorian House to tell me she had met me in life to be my guardian angel in her death. Then her relative finds me and asks for help via Facebook Messenger. NOW a Grandmother steps forward inside the Victorian House’s basement during an investigation out of nowhere and lit up the little toy balls I had and sets off my EMF-reader to ask me once again for help. Somehow I this was meant to be. There were too many events, leading me to help.

          I hope and pray I have done that and they get a priest in to do an exorcism and spare the family. They have been through so much! I also hope that this article helps someone else who might be going through something similar which is why his wife gave me permission to write about this.

©Rosella C. Rowe

 

               

No comments:

Post a Comment