Tuesday, June 29, 2021

 

                Holy Horses, Cats, and Dogs!

            Two weeks ago I went down to Kentucky to give a reading for a friend, but not just any reading! No...this reading was for her horse! It was very interesting. During the reading, the horse’s mother came through and was in the barn with us asking me to pass on a message to her daughter.

            Once I told my friend this and gave the horse the message from her mother, an awesome thing happened. Her horse began neighing and jumping about in her stall looking at the corner of the barn where I could see and feel her mother. She knew her mom was there.  The horse got very happy and excited at this reunion. 

            While we watched the horse react to her mother, I told my friend, “She sees her mother, she is there in the corner,” and pointed to the right of her barn. I could see my friends jaw drop to the floor. Then we looked at each other, taking in the scene happening before us. It was a beautiful and defying moment.

            Half an hour later, I was down the road at another client and friends house, giving another reading, when her deceased cat, Pumpkin came through. I described her cat to the client, “He is black and is lying at your feet. He is saying, “Meow and hello, Mommy,” to you. Her face lit up and she smiled in shock and awe at being able to have her cat near her again.

            Suddenly, her small dog, which was living and sitting near her other foot, saw the spirit of the cat, Pumpkin. She straightened up and began barking at the cat! This happened every few minutes, especially if the cat slightly moved or spoke to us. The dog would get up and bark again staring at the deceased animal.

            The client and past pet owner, looked at my daughter and I (my daughter was with me, who also sees animal spirits) whenever her dog barked near her feet.  “The dog sees Pumpkin at your feet,” my daughter exclaimed to her.  We both informed the nice client that her cat tells us that she visits often to check in and she really loves the basement. That’s when the she told us, “That is funny, because the basement was were the cat lived because it loved it so much.” The cat replied saying, “I sleep with you each night, Mommy.” It was such a special moment. The cat’s past owner then told her beloved cat, “I will look for you at night. I miss you and love you, Baby!”

            Hours later, we were about to leave when she took us over to see her three dogs and see what we picked up from them. We gave all the dogs a quick reading to which the owner agreed to our findings, and then she walked us to the door and told my daughter and I that she was impressed with both of our special gifts from God and how wonderful we both were. She also told us that her cat, Pumpkin’s ashes where in the house and were upstairs in her room. “Well that makes so much sense!” I cried to her. “That is why she comes back often.” The animal has a connection to her ashes and her former owner, who she loves. It was a very interesting to day, to say the least.

            However, this is why I LOVE my job! I get to reunite people, and now passed on pets, with their loved ones again. I get to deliver amazing and emotional news to them that their loved ones live on, but on the other side; giving them utter joy and happiness! Through me, they are able to talk and connect to them again. It is truly amazing!

             I got into the car with my daughter and we both looked at each other and then I said, “Well…I am never boring!” and we both laughed.

©Rosella C. Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment