Monday, July 18, 2022

 

Parasitical Spirits:

          For those of you who have read my book, The Haunting at 2095 I just had a HUGE breakthrough last week!

           I may have finally found out what the continuous growling sound in my childhood bedroom was, near my window was as described in my book. This started happening after my, so-called friend, held a séance against my knowledge at the age of 16 at a slumber party I was having. I found out and stopped it, but it was too late.

          However, making a long story short, I was watching Portal’s to Hell on TV last week when I saw a Psychic named Tim, talk about Parasitical Spirits. These are spirits who pretend to be another spirit that someone in a room wishes to contact, just to steal your energy. It also can hook to you and make your life miserable in other ways too.

          After 26 years, I COULDN’T BELIVE I possibly may know what it was in my bedroom that roamed my house, when I was a child, trying to scare me and even KNOCKED ME OUT one night!  It may have been a parasitical spirit!

          I did an internet search and didn’t find much until I stumbled upon this wonderful explanation of Parasitical Spirits, called, What Are Spiritual Vampires And Parasites. This explains: what they are, how they function, and what they do. Please check it out for your own sake to be able to protect yourself from these awful, evil, energy suckers that are out there.

https://www.mysticaltransformations.com/blog/spiritual-vampires-and-parasites

          They try to scare you as well and make you fear sleeping, and basically you’re every move in order to cause you to omit energy and take it from you. They are known to drive people into depression and suicide. BE CAREFUL! I know from more than one experience how dangerous these little guys are.

          For example, a few weeks ago, after a long weekend of investigating with myself and my friend, Misty, Amy (another friend of mine) had one of these spirits try to attach itself to her during our paranormal investigation at Benton Jail in IN. It was serious. It made her question her sanity, which they do! And she had awful nightmares often 3 in a night and she was scared all the time. She was also tired and didn’t want to eat. She often was distracted and would stare off into space. I was really worried. I took her outside during the start of another investigation last weekend; we were just beginning and started to do a banishment of the negative spirit.

          As I started, the spirit got terribly angry and Amy cried out in pain because her mid-back was burning and this happened too all night long when we were in the Jail but we didn’t notice at the time.

          The burning continued 3 times and if I didn’t have my tourmaline rock on her back on the spot that was burning, she would be in severe pain. So I had to keep the rock there to stop it a lot. It took me more than 10 minutes to rid her of the spirit. And I often do what I call, Negative Spirit Banishments. This thing fought leaving!

          Be careful out there. Help yourself and protect yourselves from Parasitical Spirits and negative energy spirit suckers like these and White Light yourself before you go into buildings that are unknown or haunted.

          I really hope this helps others. I contacted the author of the blog who wrote, Spiritual Vampires and Parasites to thank her for her blog post and tell her how much she helped me and my friend, Amy. I hope her post as well as mine helps you.

-BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

 

©Rosella C. Rowe

 

1 comment: