Thursday, March 21, 2024

Mansfield Fire Museum Short Stories: Dedicated to Bobby Shook and His Fire Museum in Mansfield, Ohio

 Mansfield Fire Museum Short Stories:

 

For those of you who know Bobby Shook or have heard me speak of him on my Blog or my Podcast he been a wonderful father figure in my life, a good friend, and is a good man.

Bobby,

Thank you for always being so kind to me as well as being there for me through good times and bad times. You have supported me in many ways over the years whether it was regarding my writing or God-given gifts of my mediumship, or when you needed help for your friends, yourself, or the Museum. For all of this love, support, trust and kindness; I thank you.

 I know that no matter what happens in my life, I will never forget you. You have helped shape me into the person I am today. Thank you and I love you!

These stories are dedicated to Bobby Shook and his Mansfield Fire Museum in Mansfield, Ohio.

Love,

-Rosella

No comments:

Post a Comment